Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are supplemental to and should be read in conjunction with any specific entry instructions or terms applying to the specific competition (“Competition Information”) and in the event of inconsistency these Terms shall prevail.
To enter a competition all entrants must comply with the entry requirements set out in the Competition Rules and these Terms. The entrant acknowledges that failure to comply with the Competition Rules or these Terms may result in his/her disqualification from the competition.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Competition Rules these Terms apply to all competitions run (including, without limitation, in print, online, at events or on social media pages) by Kim Constable Ltd (a company registered in the Belfast, Northern Ireland) whose registered address is 144 High Street, Holywood, Co Down BT18 9HS (“Kim Constable Ltd”) and/or any group companies wholly or partially owned by Kim Constable Ltd.
Kim Constable Ltd reserves the right to amend and update these Terms at their sole discretion from time to time and such changes will become effective as soon as they are published on the relevant site/publication.
In these Terms “Company” shall mean any employee of Kim Constable Ltd, including online coaches and moderators of the plans created by Kim Constable Ltd.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (being spouses, parents, children and siblings) of:
(i) Kim Constable Ltd ; or
(ii); or any company or sponsor associated with a specific competition,
are not eligible to enter the competitions.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Rules, entry to all competitions is available worldwide.
- Entrants must be over 18 to enter (they must have completed their 18th birthday by the opening date of the competition).
- Further restrictions for certain competitions, regarding age and residence requirements may be specified in the Competition Rules.
- Entrants must not compete simultaneously in a similar body transformation competition. Doing so will disqualify them from this competition.
- Entrants must not be delinquent on any other The Sculpted Vegan subscription accounts. All accounts must be brought current before the competition starts to be eligible to compete.
- Kim Constable Ltd has the right at any time to require entrants to provide proof of identity as evidence of eligibility to participate. If an entrant fails to comply with a request for proof of identity, or provides false or misleading information, the Company may at their discretion, disqualify the entrant from the competition, or, where appropriate allocate the prize to another eligible entrant. Such a decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into about a decision regarding eligibility.
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants may make one entry to a competition; entries will only be accepted when an original entry form is used unless stated as a specific condition of the competition.
- Competitions, when offered, are free to enter with the purchase of the plan. If an entrant has previously competed in a competition for the same plan, an entry fee will apply. Standard charges of entry may be incurred.
- Entries must be submitted in accordance with the format specified in the Competition Rules. Proof of making a phone call, sending an e-mail or posting is not proof of our receipt of your entry and Kim Constable Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged entries or entries that are not received for any reason.
- The closing date for entries will be specified in the Competition Rules (and may be extended at the absolute discretion of Kim Constable Ltd) and winners will be notified on the date specified in the Competition Rules). Any late entries will not be accepted but the participant may still incur any associated costs.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will not be counted and will be discarded. Kim Constable Ltd has no responsibility to inform any entrant that their entry is incomplete or illegible or not valid for entry to a competition.
- Kim Constable Ltd is not liable for any associated cost to entrants, winners or their parents or guardians of entering a competition or claiming a prize unless expressly specified in the Competition Rules.
- Entrants (including the winners) hereby assign all intellectual property rights to Kim Constable Ltd. Entries cannot be returned to entrants unless Kim Constable Ltd specifically agrees to do so.
- In entering the competition, you warrant that all information you submit is correct and not obscene or offensive or otherwise in breach of any third party rights and Kim Constable Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Kim Constable Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if it believes (in its sole discretion) that such entrant has breached any of these terms or the specific terms applying to the competition.
- Entrants (including winners) shall not do or say anything that could damage or harm the reputation of Kim Constable Ltd or its group companies, the promoter of the competition (if different), any products included within its Kim Constable Ltd publication or sites.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and all other regular terms and conditions of Kim Constable Ltd.
Judging and Draws
- For competitions, entries will be judged by a panel of judges, unless subject to a public vote. Judges will decide the top finalists announced on the date specified in the Competition Rules on social media. The winner(s) will be selected by the judges and also notified on the date specified in the Competition Rules on social media. When deciding the top finalists, judges will look for the contestants who have made the biggest overall transformation, not necessarily those who are the most “ripped” or “shredded”. In the event that a competition has generated insufficient correct entries, Kim Constable Ltd reserves the right to redistribute the prizes even if it means changing the total prize money. In the event one or more persons are disqualified from the top finalists, Kim Constable Ltd has the right to change the distribution of prize money. Photos are monitored closely by the creative team for evidence of photoshopping and Kim Constable Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the entrant or choose a winner by a different means. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless expressed otherwise in the Competition Rules, if, for any reason, Kim Constable Ltd is unable to contact a winner to inform them that they have won a competition, or if a winner does not contact Kim Constable Ltd within a 7 days of Kim Constable Ltd sending notification to such winner to confirm acceptance of a prize, then Kim Constable Ltd serves the right (in its sole discretion) to select an alternative winner.
- The prizes offered in competitions may be provided by a sponsor (or alternative promoter) rather than Kim Constable Ltd and in such circumstances Kim Constable Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of any prize descriptions supplied by such third parties.
- A third party providing the prize in a competition may impose terms and conditions upon the use or the acceptance of the prize. The winner shall be advised of these terms and conditions prior to their acceptance of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. No cash alternative is available. Kim Constable Ltd and/or, (if applicable) the competition sponsor reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than that advertised. The prizes are not transferrable. The cash will be sent to the winner via PayPal only. Winners must have a Paypal address to receive their prize.
- Prize winners are responsible for paying all taxes, duties and any other levies on prize winnings.
- Kim Constable Ltd may pass details of winners to a third party who is engaged to deliver prizes to winners on behalf of Kim Constable Ltd or (as the case may be) a sponsor or alternative promoter.
Publication of Winners’ Names
- Names of winners and results of competitions may be published by Kim Constable Ltd in our relevant publications and/or on our relevant sites.
Publicity and Use of Personal Information
- Entrants agree that (if they win) they will take part in such reasonable competition-related publicity as Kim Constable Ltd may require and accept that Kim Constable Ltd may publicise their entry, including photos or images submitted as part of their entry, names, likeness and statements in connection with/resulting from the competition in any and all media. Entrants shall not enter into any correspondence or give interviews with any third party on any matters arising from the competition, without prior written permission of Kim Constable Ltd.
- Kim Constable Ltd and/or third party promoters for the competition may use data supplied by entrants to process the competition, inform winning participants of their winning entry, distribute prizes and, where the relevant marketing permissions have been collected, to contact entrants in relation to other competitions it runs or to market products or services it believes may be of interest to them.
- Entry into the competition shall constitute consent to the uses of data contained in these Terms.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by their negligence or fraud, Kim Constable Ltd shall not be liable to any entrant (and/or any guest or parent/guardian of an entrant, as applicable) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with a competition. If Kim Constable Ltd is liable to a participant for any reason (other than death or personal injury arising from Kim Constable Ltd’s negligence) such liability shall be limited to £50 in aggregate.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Kim Constable Ltd does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the competition prizes or any information, service or product provided in connection with a competition.
- Kim Constable Ltd does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, including (without limitation) those which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry.
- Competitions and these Terms (including in respect of any non-contractual obligations) are governed by Northern Ireland law and any disputes arising in connection with a competition and/or these Terms (including in respect of any non-contractual obligations) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.